20 outubro, 2010

Footprints In the Sand Message


In the deepest sleep one night I dreamed
that on the beach I walked.
God was by my side each step,
and quietly we talked.
Then on the sky my life was flashed,
the visions all serene.
Two sets of footprints in the sand,
were there in every scene.
But then I noticed in some scenes,
of suffering, pain, and strife......
Just a single set of footprints,
at the worst times of my life.
"God....you said you'd stay by me-
in good times and in bad....
Why then did you leave me-
each time my life was sad?"
"My precious child," God answered,
"When your life had pain, I knew,
The single set of footprints,
were the times I carried you."


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Verdades

Eu gosto das pessoas e dessas coisas que descreve exatamente a minha pessoa. Eu sou assim mesmo, as vezes a gente conhece algumas pessoas t...